Sunday 19 January 2014

Slimming World Cheesy Chips

This recipe is very simple and is free as long as you use the cheese as your healthy extra.

 
 
What you need-
- one or two large baking potatoes depending on how many chips you want
- frylight
- two babybels (or 3 babybel lights)

1) Put a pan of water on to boil
2) Cut your potatoes into chip shapes
3) Put your chips into the boiling water until they are relatively soft but not too soft (I overdid mine but they were still delicious)
4) leave your chips for a few minutes on some kitchen roll to dry
5) Spread your chips out on a baking tray sprayed with frylight and give them a quick spray
6) Leave them in the oven until they're crispy and look cooked (you'll know when)
7) When they're done, switch the oven onto grill and spread two grated babybels on the chips and grill for a couple of minutes
8) Place your chips into a bowl and enjoy!

I really hope you enjoy this recipe. Again, it's not very specific because it's down to personal preference and is relatively simple. I am very sure this is free but please do let me know if I'm wrong.

Also sorry for the very poor quality of photograph, I've temporarily lost my SD card for my good camera. Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment